We are looking for a Full-Time UI/UX Web Developer to join our team! The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of the web development project life-cycle and have excellent project management skills. Under the supervision of the CEO, this position is responsible for working with our team to carry out User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) Website development tasks for all digital projects.
This is a full-time position, in-house at our Haddonfield, NJ location. The required work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Site Map/User Flow Development
- Wireframe Development & Visual Site Map Design
- Analyze Potential Clients’ Existing Websites (to Determine Needs & Propose Solutions)
- Responsive Website Design & Development
- Email Blast Design, Development & Deployment
- Develop, Manage & Maintain Websites in Common CMS platforms (WordPress, BigCommerce/WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.)
- Develop, Program, Manage & Track Static/Responsive Email Blast Campaigns
- Create & Submit Estimates to New Business Team & CEO for all Digital Projects
- Assist with Proposal Development & Propose Digital Solutions
- Quality Assurance Testing in Multiple Browsers & Vehicles (Mobile, Desktop, etc.)
- Develop Clients/Internal Project Deliverables & Gantt Chart to Manage Full Scope of Work
- Setup, Manage & Maintain Clients/Internal Hosting, Server, Domain & Sub-Domain Accounts (GoDaddy, Reseller, Network Solutions, VPS, etc.)
- Manage Clients/Internal Email Marketing Accounts (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Pardot, etc.)
- Communicate Clearly & Thoroughly with Clients/Internal Team (via Email, Phone & Face-to-Face)
- Clearly Explain Project Status & Solutions to Clients
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3 & JQuery
- Extensive WordPress knowledge
- Proficient in eCommerce & WooCommerce Website Development
- Strong understanding of UX Design Principles
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
Traits The Right Candidate Should Have
- Ability to Multitask & Meet Abbreviated Deadlines
- Excellent in Project Management & Problem-Solving
- Excellent in Communication & Presentation
- Strong Writing & Grammar
- Able to Work Independently
- Keen Attention to Detail & Highly Organized
- Emphasis on being Proactive & Thorough
- Ability to Build websites in a CMS (other than WordPress – i.e. Magento)
- Enjoys Working within a Small Agency & Team Environment
Starting salary is commensurate with skill level and is comparable to a small agency’s starting salary. Bonuses are given for exemplary work performance.
We try to earn our clients business with every job we do and our work is only as good as the people developing it. That’s why we value the right mix of talent and work ethic. We strive to cultivate a culture that is proactive, creative, and exceeds our customers’ expectations!
Learn more about our company at www.advantadna.com.
Email us your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.