This position is responsible for working with our team to carry out the tasks associated with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of SEO and related SEM components, that will play a crucial role in deepening the engagement levels of client brands through email, social media, SEM Campaigns, and website/landing pages.
This is a part-time position (20-25 hours per week), in-house at our Haddonfield, NJ location.
- Develop & Provide SEO Audit Reports to the New Business Team for Potential Clients
- SEO Implementation/Editing, Analytics & Reporting for Clients/Internal Websites
- Execute & Optimize Clients’ SEM campaigns (PPC, paid search, online display, etc.)
- Create & Submit Estimates to New Business Team & CEO for SEO-related projects
- Quality Assurance (QA) of Internal & Client Projects
- Manage Clients/Internal Reporting Accounts (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Communication with Clients & Internal Team (via Email, Phone & Face-to-Face)
- Fundamental Knowledge of SEO elements (Screaming Crawl Reports, HTTPS Migration, Keyword/Competitor Analysis, etc.)
- Proficient in Google Analytics & Google AdWords
- Proficient in managing ROI-driven campaigns & marketing automation programs
Traits The Right Candidate Should Have
- Ability to Multitask & Meet Abbreviated Deadlines
- Proficient in Project Management & Problem-Solving
- Proficient in Communication & Presentation
- Strong Writing & Grammar
- Able to Work Independently
- Keen Attention to Detail & Highly Organized
- Emphasis on being Proactive & Thorough
- Enjoys Working within a Small Agency & Team Environment
Starting salary is $20 – $24 per hour (depending on experience).
We try to earn our clients business with every job we do and our work is only as good as the people developing it. That’s why we value the right mix of talent and work ethic. We strive to cultivate a culture that is proactive, creative, and exceeds our customers’ expectations!
Learn more about our company at www.advantadna.com.
Email us your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.