Under the supervision of the Account Executive and Administrative team, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for independently carrying out the tasks associated with the daily business operations and general office processes. This person should be able to work independently (to perform with little direction given), while paying close attention to detail in every aspect of the work being conducted.
This part-time position (10 – 15 hours per week, to start) would be ideal for the right person looking to gain more professional experience with a Marketing, Branding, Advertising, and Website agency. Our standard hours are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM. We are willing to work with a multitude of schedules and to be flexible, as long as you are able to come in during normal business hours and are a reliable individual.
- Administrative Assistant (or Similar) Experience
- Keen Attention to Detail & Problem-Solving Skills
- Maintain a Level of Confidentiality when Assisting Administrative Team
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills (this is VERY important)
- Works Well Under Pressure & Can Meet Deadlines Assigned
- Has the Ability to Multi-Task & Prioritize Work
- Strong Organizational & Planning Skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Proficient with Mac & Google Drive Platforms (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Proficient with MS Software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Familiar with Freshbooks, Dropbox & Asana (Preferred, but not required)
Pay is commensurate with skill level.
- Answer Phones & Schedule Calendar Meetings
- Maintain/Update Contact Lists for Assisting Administrative Team with New Business Development
- Assist in the Preparation of Reports/Special Projects (Data Gathering, Research, etc.)
- Run Errands, as-needed (Post Office, Staples, etc.)
- Support Account Executive as well as Advanta Team, as-needed
- Proofreading Proposals & Other Client-Facing Documents
- Assist Tradeshow Logistics Coordinator with Organization & Coordination of Tradeshows & Networking Events
- Light Cleaning Performed Bi-Weekly in the Office (Take Out Trash, Vacuuming, Wipe Down Desks/Conference Table, etc.)
- Maintain/Update Deliverables List for Weekly Team Meeting
- Maintain Organized Filing System (Digital & Print)
- Ensure Time-Sensitive Projects are Delivered Completely & Accurately
- Maintain/Update Project Management Software (Asana)
- Weekly Reporting for Both Advanta & Our Clients
We try to earn our clients business with every job we do, and our work is only as good as the people behind it. That’s why we value the right mix of talent and work ethic. We strive to cultivate a culture that is proactive, creative, and exceeds our customers’ expectations!
The right person joining our team will encompass these key traits:
- Responsible & Accountable
- Respectful & Honest
- Portray Professionalism
- Has Minimally Required Experience & Willing to Expand Knowledge
- Team Player that can Perform Independently as well
- Great Personality & Customer-Driven Mindset
- Innovative & Wants to Grow with Us
Learn more about our company at www.advantadna.com.
Qualified and interested applicants: please email your cover letter, resume (PDF), and salary requirements to [email protected]. Please, no phone calls or walk-ins.