Advanta Advertising, LLC is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist the team in creating and executing digital communication strategies. This team member will play a crucial role in deepening the engagement levels of client brands through email, social media, SEM and website/landing pages.
- Develop and execute editorial calendars on all major social media platforms
- Execute & optimize clients’ SEM campaigns including: PPC, paid search, online display, etc.
- Utilize social listening and monitoring techniques
- Provide web analytics for internal teams and clients
- Setup, QA and deploy client email campaigns
- Perform training webinars for users and client stakeholders
- Accountable for completing tasks on time, within budget and according to best practices
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Social Media Analytics
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS and email design
- Advanced knowledge of major social media platforms and their capabilities
- Experience managing ROI-driven campaigns and marketing automation programs
- Strong understanding of email coding and best practices, including responsive design
- Team orientated, strong interpersonal skills to engage with other team members in diverse areas
- Possess a passion for the digital space by keeping up with media and technology trends – and creating new offerings for clients
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related field
- 2 years of relevant work experience (or an equivalent combination of education/experience)
- Experience at marketing agency, in-house department or similar environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency with experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
About Advanta Advertising, LLC
At Advanta Advertising, LLC, we understand the marketing and branding needs of the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical, and life science industries. For over 15 years, our mission has been to successfully develop, transform, and expand brands by creating powerful messaging — with a human touch. Our goal is simple: create memorable branding and marketing campaigns that expand client’s reach by focusing on three principles; creativity, proactiveness, and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Email us your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to HR@advantadna.com.